Saturday, June 11, 2011

BOTTOMS UP

Lady Lizzie bug is having a party at her place....I dropped in for some snapshots of their bottoms up event.  They were really busy and ignored me....can you say stuck up?  However they look really happy as I think that they have hit the jackpot and are all sharing the loot!  I love the red against the yellow.  I think that these are some of my favorite snapsnots.... I could not decide which one to post so I posted them all!  ...enjoy the party :)


Asian lady beetles attempting to burrow in a dandelion

Asian lady beetles in close up view with their bottoms up in a dandelion

party with the Asian lady beetles on top of a weed bloom

the Asian lady beetles searching for food in a dandelion

some Asian lady bug beetles digging in a flower bloom

some Asian lady bug beetles head first in a flower bloom

Happiness is not perfected until it is shared...


CSD "Compulsive Shutterbug Disorder" © is copyright of eDOOZIE, but feel free to use or refer to it with a link back to eDOOZIE somewhere within your website, blog or publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment