Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mason Lake, Wisconsin



I was driving down the road and BAM!  Around the bend in the road came a sight that I was awe struck by!  OOOOOHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHHH, okay there, I have set the mood for you.  Truly, that is what I was saying when I took this lake-sunset picture!  I could not believe my eyes of how incredibly beautiful it was.  This was one of those moments where I just happened to be driving by this place at the right time and any sooner or later would not of been "the moment."  How do I get so damn lucky is what I want to know!?!  The pier setting was absolutely perfect.  I got down on my belly to take the shot.  If only I could be this lucky at love...

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.


CSD "Compulsive Shutterbug Disorder" © is copyright of eDOOZIE, but feel free to use or refer to it with a link back to eDOOZIE somewhere within your website, blog or publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment