Monday, October 24, 2011

Eats like a bird!

Eats like a bird typically means that "you're eating very little".... but wow, these birds were having a feast this morning when I took these shots.  While I was visiting a good friends house for a girls weekend....many of the girls that were there got to witness a CSD individual in action!  I'm sure they think I am a nut case. I ruined a sweatshirt when leaning over the kitchen countertop to take the photos.....I did not realize there was a bowl of tomato sauce with no lid on!  Shirt shmirt..... oh well!  Ya win some, you loose some. If anyone can help me out with the types of birds in the pictures, that would be awesome!
woodpecker and birds feeding at the bird feeder
click on picture to enlarge

birds of Wisconsin
click on picture to enlarge

birds feeding at the bird feeder
click on picture to enlarge

birds eating at the bird feeder
click on picture to enlarge

bird feeding on sunflower seeds on top of a picnic table
click on picture to enlarge

click on picture to enlarge


We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment