Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another absolutely beautiful sunset




Ok, so I not only have CSD, but I go into quick panic if I can not get a sunset or sunrise picture taken immediately!  A sunset can change it's looks within a matter of 30 seconds and an "ooooohhhh" can turn into a "oh crap, I missed it!" moment.  I was traveling with my family and they all sigh when I do the "oooohhhh" because they know what is coming next.  I luckily was able to get my brother-in-law to pull over for a few minutes to capture the moment.  It must of been a good evening for cooperation as my brother-in-law pulled over twice!  YIPPIE :)  Tim, thanks for the patience of a CSD individual as I would of not gotten this shot without you!
orange sunset
beautiful sunset in Wisconsin


If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
CSD "Compulsive Shutterbug Disorder" © is copyright of eDOOZIE, but feel free to use or refer to it with a link back to eDOOZIE somewhere within your website, blog or publication.

*CSD (Compulsive Shutterbug Disorder) LINK TO ARCHIVE




No comments:

Post a Comment