Wednesday, December 8, 2010

...if only the trees could talk




There are so many things that I love about these pictures... the incredible verdigris lines in the bark of the tree makes me imagine that the tree has an incredible character and has a lot to say.  The depth of art in this tree totally caught my eye as I was walking by it.  The bright leaves are overflowing with my favorite color of yellow!  What is not to love about this creature of the earth? 

tree with fall yellow leaves
interesting bark on tree with yellow leaves

view from base of tree looking up and tree has yellow leaves


It's a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
CSD "Compulsive Shutterbug Disorder" © is copyright of eDOOZIE, but feel free to use or refer to it with a link back to eDOOZIE somewhere within your website, blog or publication.



No comments:

Post a Comment