Saturday, August 20, 2011

amazingly different

Okay, so I am a sucker for leaves.  I admit it.  I'm pretty much a sucker for a lot of stuff, including men.  Okay the "men" part was a joke.  But seriously, leaves....well, there is just something about autumnal leaves that pulls me in to escape the world.  I love the unique varieties of color and shapes.

It's August and I really don't want to see fall come anytime soon.  But today we were out walking on a bike path and amongst all of the green this particular pop of color caught my eye. I absolutely love the speckles or design so to speak.  So there you have it, my CSD moment of the latest 2011 intro to autumn leaves!  I'm sure by the time October hits, you will be sick of looking at my collection.









Autumn's the mellow time...


CSD "Compulsive Shutterbug Disorder" © is copyright of eDOOZIE, but feel free to use or refer to it with a link back to eDOOZIE somewhere within your website, blog or publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment